Just Let Me Run My Application... Azure edition
In Azure, there are lots of different ways to deploy an application. These range from Static Web Apps, through AppService to Azure Container Instances and Azure Kubernetes Service.
In this 2-day workshop, Paul will help you understand the different infrastructures required to deploy your applications in each of these services.
- Introduction to Infrastructure as Code
- Deploying an application to Azure Static Web Apps
- Deploying an application to Azure AppService
- Deploying an application to Azure ACI
- Deploying an application to Azure AKS
- Best practices for infrastructure management around testing, architecture and secrets management
All examples are based on Pulumi but will be available in Go / TypeScript / Python and DotNet!
Paul Stack is an infrastructure coder and has spoken at various events throughout the world about his passion for continuous integration, continuous delivery and good operational procedures and why they should be part of what developers and system administrators do on a day to day basis. He believes that reliably delivering software is more important as its development. Paul’s passions are the DevOps and Continuous Delivery movements and how they help the entire business and its customers.