We're going to build a new application from scratch going through templates, components, routing, transitions, state management, testing and much more.
Topics Day 1:
- Getting started - learn the basics to succeed.
- Templates, components, expressions, and more.
- Dynamic forms and form validation.
- Routing, services, and dependency injection.
Topics Day 2:
- Automated testing with Karma.
- Code generation with Open API (Swagger) enabled APIs.
- Advanced tools and tips to improve productivity.
- Packaging and deploying the application.
Attendees will need a laptop with the following software installed:
Visual Studio Code (or your preferred IDE).
Thiago Passos is passionate about technology, learning new skills and sharing what he’s learnt over the years. He's got over 15 years of experience, especially within the Microsoft stack. He’s a solution architect by day, blogger and meetup organizer by night. He’s specialized in .NET Core, Angular and Azure.
Jason Taylor is a solution architect, trainer, mentor, and full stack developer with 20 years professional experience. Currently, Jason specializes in teaching and building enterprise applications utilising .NET, Angular, React, Vue.js, Blazor, and Azure. Jason loves a challenge and is skilled at progressing from a simple proposal into a well-defined, coded, and tested solution.