Real-time event visualization using F# and Fable
- What is Elm architecture?
- What is MVU pattern?
- Introduction to Fable and Fable/Elmish
- Writing a trivial Fable application
- Integrating Web services into a Fable application
- Implementing bidirectional communication using Web sockets
- Styling with CSS libraries and CSS F# type provider
- Using Visual Studio Code and Ionide to build and run the application
Vagif is a Russian/Norwegian developer working for a Norwegian company Miles. He has about three decades of programming experience, currently focusing on building systems in F# and C#. Vagif is a frequent speaker on software conferences and contributor to some open source projects. In his free time he talks to house pets and struggles with playing music.